Working for The Learning Alliance
Why work for The Learning Alliance?
Firstly, we are delighted that you have decided to join The Learning Alliance. You will receive a warm welcome from our family of schools, meet the very best colleagues, and have plenty of opportunities to develop your career. In addition to competitive salaries, subscription to the pension scheme and access to Trust-wide training and development, we have a great deal to offer staff in the Trust. Some of the key benefits include:
- Comprehensive NQT training
- Opportunities for career development
- A mentor for all new staff in their first year
- Flexible working policy to support balance of work and home life
- Commitment to staff well being and workload management
- On site free parking
We also offer extensive career development opportunities, with teaching staff encouraged to participate in leadership programmes such as the National Professional Qualifications for Middle/Senior Leaders (NPQ).